- You are of reproductive age: but has been reported in pre-pubertal and post menopsausal women
- You are 28: this is the average age of diagnosis
- You are having trouble getting pregnant: almost 80% of women having difficulty may have endometriosis
- You have chronic pelvic pain: Almost 90% of women with chronic pelvic pain have endometriosis
- You have never been on birth control pills: Hormonal contraception treats endometriosis so makes you a bit less likely to have endometriosis
- If you have a close relative with endometriosis you are
At Women’s Health Practice, we have been the center for endometriosis care for many years and would be happy to offer you a consultation.