First get a basic a check up. This may sound like you are just going in for a routine check up, but actually you need many of the same simple tests if your libido is low. Of course, you still need good physical, vaginal and emotional health if you are going to have good sex.
In 5 simple steps you can be evaluated to see if you are physiologically and emotionally ready for good sex. At Women’s Health Practice we suggest the following quick work up. All of these tests are covered by basic insurance plans and all have treatable solutions that will make you healthier as well as your sex healthier!
1. Basic vital signs: especially blood pressure check
2. Basic nutritional status evaluation: are you anemic, have B vitamin or D vitamin deficiencies
3. Basic vaginal or health exam: the number one cause of poor sex is poor vaginal tissue health
4. Basic emotional health screening
5. Physical exam looking for neurological, muscular, or fitness reasons of poor health
Once you have had these tests, consider your options. Maybe you just need a fitness plan, may be you need hormones or thyroid medicine, but maybe you actually would benefit from medication that boots your sex drive. There are two medications called Addyi which is approved for premenopausal women with low libido. And there are treatments to improve vaginal health, arousal with sex, and orgasms with MonaLisa Touch or the O shot. www.womenshealthpractice.com