Here are some suggestions for what you should do:
- Follow all social distancing recommendations! Of course.
- Make a pregnancy planning visit, this is a great time to lose weight first, make sure your vaccinations are up to date, and get the low down on all precautions: Zitka, Covid, Influenza A and B, etc
- Use contraception until you are ready to actually be pregnant
- Keep up with the updated guidelines, here’s one good sitehttps://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/pregnant-and-worried-about-the-new-coronavirus-2020031619212
- Come in for early pregnancy confirmation visit so you keep the chain of communication open!