Skip to content
- Part of being able to see is to have strong muscles to open up your eyes. For an 8 hour boost to your vision there are eye drops called Upneeq for this. For some just treatment of drooping eye lids is the greatest boost for beautiful vision, and we invite you to Hada for a sample.
- Eyes do get fatigued. Now and then divert your eyes from your bright screen, and the tiny print will be no big deal.
- Masking: for your eyes! Not only sunglasses for sunshine, but use eye protection when dusting and cutting.
- The oxygen and nutrients that we give our eyes keep our vision bright. Keep your thyroid in balance, normalize blood pressure and blood sugar, many medical conditions will affect your bright vision!
- Don’t try to focus through a haze. Clean your glasses, clear your screens, staring into fog only contributes to eye strain!
- Exercise improves vision, this can be a whole topic of its own. Aerobics lower eye pressure, and overall circulation health will contribute to many years of bright vision.
- Hormone health also impacts vision, even eyes can be favorably impacted by estrogen.
- Be beautiful with your favorite eye makeup look, but be mindful of what you use near your eyes to keep your vision bright. Sharpen your eye liner pencils, no flaking into our eyes, it will just cause irritation and harm your tears (see next point).
- Keep your tears healthy as well. Evaporative dry eye condition is one of the most common reasons we have dry eyes, and it is in part due to chronic tear duct clogging as well as other minor inflammatory conditions of the eye. Tears are one of the most complex substances in our body containing over 1500 proteins and having three layers one of which contains the proteins, one that contains oils, and one that contains oils. A healthy diet helps to preserve the tears as well!