Jaw Line Rejuvenation Can Be Subtle or Quick!
Non-invasive techniques to restore the jawline typically involve the use of dermal fillers,, which are injectable substances that can add volume and contour to the face. Here at Hada Cosmetic Medicine we offer many advanced techniques:
- Dermal fillers: At Hada Cosmetic Medicine we use a wide variety of Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers such as Juvederm, Restylane or RHA fillers. The right product from these filler product lines can be used to restore volume to the jawline. These fillers are injected into the targeted areas to plump up the skin and smooth out wrinkles, resulting in a more defined jawline. The results can last for several months to a year or more, depending on the type of filler used.
- Biostimulating fillers such as Sculptra or Bellafill can also work to restore contour. These fillers work over time and have the advantage of lasting longer than HA fillers.
- Botox: Botulinum toxin, commonly known as Botox, or other products such as Dysport and Daxxify can be used to contour the jawline by relaxing the muscles in the lower face. This can help reduce the appearance of jowls and create a more defined jawline.
- Ultrasound therapy: High-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) therapy can be used to tighten and lift sagging skin along the jawline without surgery. This non-invasive treatment uses ultrasound energy to stimulate collagen production and tighten the skin, resulting in a more youthful appearance.
- Radiofrequency therapy: Radiofrequency (RF) therapy is another non-invasive treatment that can be used to tighten and lift sagging skin along the jawline. This treatment uses radiofrequency energy to stimulate collagen production and improve skin elasticity.
- Vivace Ultra treatment: Using Radiofrequency (RF) delivered beneath the skin with a customized protocol just for your skin we can tighten and lift and contour through the chin and neck.
It is important to consult with a qualified and experienced healthcare professional such as at Hada Cosmetic Medicine to determine which non-invasive technique is best for your individual needs and desired results.